The last few weeks, for some reason I have been in a bit of a sluggish mood. A lot of things happening this month and it finally got hot here. So I needed something to give me a vitamin c blast and also chill me down both temperature and mood wise. Viola this smoothie came to mind!
Serving 1, head to your blender and in the blender
- 1/4 of a whole cucumber chopped into a few pieces (so it is easier for your blender)
- Handful of frozen pineapple
- 1/2 of a lime juiced
- About 10 fresh mint leaves
- About 1 tablespoon fresh ginger in pieces (again so it is easier for your blender)
- Juice from about 2 oranges or coconut water (enough to make everything blend smoothly)
Put the blender on and boom, a refreshing smoothie ready to be poured and enjoyed!